1. Are teachers trained in CPR?
Yes. Our teachers are CPR certified and First Aid Certified
2. Do I have to pay tuition for days off?
Yes. Tuition is calculated on a monthly basis which is averaged out over the
3. Do I have to pay extended care hours for days off?
Yes. Extended care hours are part of the monthly fee
4. If my child is absent, shall I call to let the school know?
Yes. We appreciate notification as we keep an attendance record.
5. When is tuition due?
Tuition is due at the beginning of each month. A late fee will be assessed if
not paid by the 10th of the month. If unable to do so, we will establish an
individual payment plan.
6. Can someone other than the allocated “pick up” person(s) take my child
Yes, however the school must be notified of this arrangement and the
person must bring a picture ID.
7. Does my child have to be potty trained to enter the 3 year class or Tots
We prefer that children entering the 3 year old class be trained, however,
we are willing to work with them to facilitate this process. Students
entering the Tots class, do not have to be potty trained.
8. Does the school supply food? Diapers?
No. We want parent and child both to be happy with the food choices.
Daily snacks and lunches are provided from home. If your child is not potty
trained, you are responsible for supplying diapers and wipes.
9. Are birthdays celebrated in school?
Yes. We enjoy celebrating special days with the children.
10. Do you send monthly tuition bills?
No we do not.